Sunday, April 4, 2010

(#27) I Want To Tell You...


...how awful I am at blogging. I have neglected this for so long, and I apologize to anyone who actually reads this. It's so easy to get out of a habit, and so hard to get into one. Ugh.

Some happy things:
- It's (almost) summer again! Florida was not going well these past few months, but today it was like 85 and perfect. Here comes the sun, indeed.

- I actually like a new-ish band! The album Wild Young Hearts by Noisettes is absolutely fabulous. I can't really explain it besides retro-flavored pop with soul and songwriting talent. So, yeah, not at all. Anyway, they're great and you should go listen to "Never Forget You" or "Wild Young Hearts." Or "Atticus." Or all of it. Also, Shingai Shoniwa's hair is always incredibly cool.



- Bill Bryson is one of my favorite writers. He's so good at being simultaneously hilarious and informative. Oh, and making me want to travel all over the place.

- "Rocks Off" by The Rolling Stones has been constantly on repeat for the past two weeks. To me, it kind of sums up everything about the Stones - the rough singing, dirty blues feel, and just plain good music. More please.

- It's Easter! Thank You, God.

- I want to go to there:

No comments:

Post a Comment