Friday, November 19, 2010

(#39) Things We Said Today

"Send me dead flowers to my wedding,
and I won't forget to put roses on your grave"
-The Rolling Stones

"Your debutante just knows what you need,
but I know what you want"
- Bob Dylan

"Somewhere around the fifth or seventh grade I figured out that I could ingratiate myself to people by making them laugh. Essentially, I was just trying to make them like me. But after a while it became part of my identity."
-Tina Fey

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"The sunshine bores the daylights out of me"
-The Rolling Stones

"Good times don't last long sometimes. "
- Levon Helm

"And in the end,
the love you take is equal to the love you make"

-The Beatles

"You don't really care about the trials of tomorrow,
rather lay awake in your bed full of sorrows."

-Kid Cudi

"When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books."
-Alaska Young via Looking For Alaska by John Green

"My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they’re going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking."
-Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment